Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Eagle dream

soooo... had a crazy, funky dream last night about two eagles flying alongside each other and then one turning in mid-flight so that they were, instead flying at each other. They were beautiful from a distance but when I looked closer they each had two heads (one neck was shorter on each) and they were molting on their face so they looked more like vultures. Suddenly, an airplane/rocket ship with Eagle 9 written on it came through the space in between and both eagles were judged insufficient - ugly even- compared to the wisdom of revelation that the ship brought with it. It landed at the airport next to me and I was impressed with the idea that the Eagle 8 was a dud but Eagle 9 represented the fullness of God.

I was just reminded about it and I thought "What do the two eagles represent, Lord?" The impression in my head was "They represent Egypt and the United States."  My other thought was that the airplane/rocketship represented God's revelatory prophetic words spoken/prayed in power. I think perhaps it was communicating that His words and intentions are far more powerful than either of the double-minded/two faced? nations.

I didn't know if an eagle was a symbol for Egypt - turns out it is!!! Who knew? Thoughts?? love, t

No comments: